1. Carefully slice the top and bottom ends off one of the mangoes so that it can now stand upright
on a level chopping board.
2. Using the knife carefully and holding the mango securely, slice the skin off the mango.
Now with the mango upright still, carefully slice down the large sides of the mango to reveal the
stone. Discard the stone.
3. Lay the mango slices flat on the chopping board and slice the cheek in half.
4. Slice the cheeks into small 1 cm x 1 cm cubes.
5. Repeat this process with the second mango.
6. Combine all salsa ingredients in a medium sized bowl and serve on a wooden platter with an
array of corn chips, extra lime wedges, jalapeno & coriander.