1. Combine all whipped feta dip ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender and blend to a smooth consistency. Add extra olive oil if the dip hasn’t blended well initially.
2. Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover and place in the fridge whilst you make the flatbreads.
3. Combine all flatbread ingredients in a large bowl and use your hands to mix well and knead slightly whilst in the bowl.
4. Dust a large hard surface with a little extra flour and turn the dough out onto the flour. Use your hands to knead the dough until the dough doesn’t stick to your hands.
5.Roll the dough into a ball and split into 2 pieces. Split the 2 balls of dough into 2 more pieces each so you are left with 4 balls of dough.
Preheat a large frying pan over a medium to high heat on the stovetop and add 2 tablespoons of
oil to it.
6. Use a rolling pin to roll one of the dough balls into a flatbread circle / rectangle. It’s ok if it isn’t perfect. Transfer the rolled out flatbread to the frying pan and pan fry for a few seconds on either side. The flatbread should puff up with air pockets and appear golden in color. Flip and pan fry both sides of the flatbread.
7. Transfer the cooked flatbread to a wire rack or paper towel to cool whilst you pan fry the rest of
8. Assemble your platter or serving board with a small bowl of whipped feta dip and roasted tomatoes, surrounded by golden and crispy flatbread. Drizzle the whipped feta dip generously with Salted Honey and sprinkle the flatbread with extra Murray River Salt Naturally Pink Salt Flakes.
9. Store the dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Consume the flatbread immediately.
Handy Tips & Notes:
Add fresh basil to the whipped feta dip for a basil feta tasting dip.
Add extra garlic for a slightly punchier whipped feta dip.